Monday, December 17, 2007

meme


The ABC of Moi



1. A is for age:
- 27 years old

2. B is for beer of choice:
- Heineken, Forster, and the mighty red horse hik, hik

3. C is for what you can't wait for right now:
- my baby!!! I just want to pop out and hold my baby love!!

4. D is for your dog's name:
- Rain, but he is in the Philippines

5. E is for essential item you use everyday:
- moisturizer for skin, lips, and face

6 . F is for favorite TV shows at the moment:
- According To Jim, Desperate Housewives, Grey's Anatomy

7. G is for favorite online game:
- wooh, i don't have time for this

8 . H is for Home town:
- Basco, Batanes

9 . I is for instruments you play:
- nada

10 . J is for favorite juice:
- anything freshly squeezed

11 . K is for whose butt you'd like to kick:
- none I can think of

12 . L is for last food you ate:
- hot choco and milk bread

13 . M is for marriage:
- blissfully wedded for more than a year now

14. N is for your name:
- Rosell "Kero" Pinkihan

15. O is for overnight hospital stays:
- I had one back in grade school. the next will be my delivery date

16. P is for people you can't live
without:
- my wonderful hubby, my family, friends

1 7. Q is for quote:
- Trust yourself. Create the kind of life you will be happy to live with all your life.

18 . R is for Biggest Regret:
- my unhealthy eating habits grrrr. i should eat enough veggies

19. S is for sex:
- love it! yum it!

20. T is for time you woke up today:
- 5:55 a.m.

21 . U is for underwear you have on now:
- yellow

22 . V is for vegetable you love:
- green leafy vegetables

23. W is for worst habit:
- I can be very lazy when i choose to

24 . X is for x-rays you've had:
- once for a sports clinic

25. Y is for yummy food you ate today?
- milk bread

26.Z is for the zodiac sign:
- Aquarius

No comments: